HEALTH/BEAUTY ~ TRAUMICA
For use after injuries resulting in sore, bruised, dazed state. Helps bring emotional calm and stability.
Traumica is a homeopathic combination of Armica Montana 30C and the five flowers in the Dr. Edward Bach's emergency formula. The Armica component adresses the sore, bruised, painful feeling resulting from physical trauma. Dr. Bach's emergency formula helps restore emotional balance and stability which are often diminished in times of stress and trauma.
Traumica is preserved in a 25% alcohol solution made from California biodynamic organic brandy.
Take four (4) drops on the tongue as required but at least 4x per day. Because Traumica contains alcohol it may be desirable to make a dilution by putting four (4) drops in a 1/4 glass of water and sip at intervals as needed. The effect of the remedy will not be diminished.
Traumica is not intended to take the place of qualified medical assistance but may be used to promote stability and balance until help arrives.
Traumica is a homeopathic remedy made in CANADA from Arnica Montana and English wildflowers of Cherry Plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem.
When to Use Traumica...
* Use whenever there is a sore, lame, bruised, painful feeling. Whenever there has been a fall, a blow, a shock or jar or before and after labor. Whenever the whole body feels bruised
* Use when there has been any over-exertion of muscles. May be used prior to physical exertion to minimize its effects
* Use whenever injuries bring on a dazed or confused state.
* Useful for ill effects of fright, anger, remorse, argument or upset
* Useful before and after dental work